Monday, February 06, 2012

Buttons

Today the new university semester started and with it the bustle in town is back to its usual standards. I enjoy walking through the streets observing this town being full of life as students hurry along the streets, already late on the first day. It is a special time of the academic year marked by the expectations of what this semester will bring, the intention to work harder and, most importantly, the excitement of being united again with good friends.

Unfortunately, after my first lecture this morning, the enthusiasm that once stimulated me to work harder was already wearing off rapidly. Instead of doing some reading as initially intended, I went over to a friend's house to have a catch-up tea with her. It was so worth it - especially when I saw her flatmate wearing this beautiful button bracelet, which her sister made for her.

2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to make a button bracelet!!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, doesn't it? I absolutely love this one: http://www.milomade.co.uk/blog/2010/05/new-stock-at-concrete-wardrobe/

    ReplyDelete