Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Funniest Person

I didn't mean to write this blog post, in fact by writing it here and now I am exercising my not too developed skill of being super spontaneous. Yet after having read through my friend Chris' tweets for the past month, I can't help but share some of them with you. You see, I always suspected that Chris was quite a funny person and always appreciated his humor when I was exposed to it. However, for some strange reason, whenever him and I hung out, circumstances dictated us to be very serious and business-like with each other so that often times I could never openly laugh at his jokes. After all, him and I were both on the same committee for the Psychology Society on campus. With Chris being the secretary of the society, I would get e-mails from him quite frequently. The other day, when I was clearing out my e-mail inbox, I happened to find a quite ancient one, where Chris forwarded and commented on an e-mail he had received from Big Brother. Inviting him to join. Needless to say he never accepted the offer.

Anyhow, his twitter account reads like a best of Buzzfeed. Below I picked my favorite tweets - from July only. I hope you find them as funny as I do:
  • My parents ate all the fig rolls and I hate my life.
  • YouTube just recommended I subscribe to the Eurovision Song Contest channel. Taking bets on how long my my self respect will hold out.
  • This is a good website http://dustindiamondisadick.com/ 
  • I have spent the past ten minutes looking at "huge cats" on Google Images…
  • Protected my tweets, now waiting for the job offers to start rolling in.
  • In response to this: I will love him like a son, Hugh. #ACNL
  • I call this piece, "Pilly" 
  • They announced Andy's win over the tannoy at King's Cross, but I like to think it was about my arrival. People cheered my arrival.
  • When I got up this morning I sneezed so forcefully the tears in my eyes splashed the mirror. :( #pollencount #housebound
Also, I would have loved to post some of his funny vine videos, but I have a feeling I should ask for his permission first.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've sent this to him... he'd be chuffed!

    ReplyDelete